It is important to remain compliant with your local tax authorities and financial regulators. Firm EU is specialized in providing tax advisory, tax compliance, and accountancy services across many jurisdictions. In general, depending on which jurisdiction your company is set up, you must take care of the following: 
  • Bookkeeping records, adhering to local standards; 
  • VAT returns. This can be done either on a monthly or quarterly basis; 
  • Financial statements. This is based on the profit & loss statement and balance sheet; 
  • Corporate income tax returns. 
In some specific cases, more is required from a compliance point of view. For example,  in some jurisdictions, if you pay out or receive a dividend, a specified dividend tax return is due. In other instances, companies must file intra-stat returns in order to comply with local VAT regulations. 
In any case, Firm EU is equipped to: 
  • Advice on how to minimize your global tax burden; 
  • File all necessary tax returns and financial statements; 
  • Do all necessary bookkeeping and accounting in order to keep your records up to date. 
Firm EU provides these services on a global scale. Contact one of our advisors today and make an inquiry for your company!
Improve Your Business

Our Services

Filing tax returns

The corporate income tax return is based on the commercial financial statements of the same financial year. Firm EU can assist in drafting and filing the corporate income tax return on your company’s behalf.

Financial statements

A financial statement filing is typically based on the company's profit & loss statement and the balance sheet for the respective financial year. The profit & loss statements and balance sheets are derived from


Firm EU is able to provide bookkeeping services for smaller and larger businesses. Whether your company is an E-commerce business or in the financial services industry, Firm EU has the experience needed.

VAT compliance

VAT compliance is necessary for all European jurisdictions. In most other continents, some type of VAT compliance is needed too. VAT compliance generally refers to filing VAT returns and, in some cases, intra-community reports as well.

Tax advisory

Firm EU is specialized in cross-border tax advisory. A corporate structure may consist of many different subsidiaries in different jurisdictions. If that is the case, it is probable that some form of tax optimization is possible within the structure.

Request an EU EORI number

Companies need an EORI number in order to import products from outside the EU. Popular use cases are EU businesses importing from China, Hong Kong, The United Kingdom, and the United States of America. Contact Firm EU today.

Contact us

    our benefits

    The Best Way To Start Your Business Right Now

    Passion for Results

    Quality Services

    Flexibility & Tailor Made Advice