Highly skilled migrant

In the Netherlands, another residence permit for highly skilled employees is also available. This is the Highly skilled migrant residence permit. Different conditions apply for this permit. In general, the employer must be a recognized sponsor.

As an employer, you can become a recognized sponsor. Recognized sponsors can easily and quickly apply for residence permits for employees and their family members.

For recognized sponsors, the IND aims to make a decision within 2 weeks

The IND aims to handle the application of a recognized sponsor within 2 weeks. This is conditional on the application being complete.

Firm EU can assist in filing the request for entering the Netherlands with the highly skilled migrant scheme. FirmEU can also assist with placing you with a recognized sponsor, so you can immigrate to the Netherlands.

Contact us today if you would like more information regarding the highly skilled migrant scheme.

Contact us

    our benefits

    The Best Way To Start Your Business Right Now

    Passion for Results

    Quality Services

    Flexibility & Tailor Made Advice